The success of any business is directly proportional to the efforts invested in its public relations efforts. In the age of data at the fingertips, it’s imperative to switch the PR gears to digital mode. It will bring the consumers close to the product and get a clear marketing edge in terms of revenue. We will skill you in the most updated PR Techniques like handling Conferences, Reputation Management, Damage control, the right social media strategy, and many more tools of brand building.
If you are someone who enjoys working on building PR exercises to establish a connecting link with the customer, then this is the most updated and market-oriented course to hone your PR craft. Through this course, we help you to get into the billion-dollar industry by giving a professional touch to your skills.
- Course Highlights
- Duration- 6 weeks
- Learn From Industry Experts
- Recorded Video Lectures & E-Workbooks
- Self-paced Learning
- Doubt-clearing Sessions
- AAFT Alumni Status
- Placement Assistance
- Digital Verified Certification
- What you will learn
Digital PR has various integrative components that make it a dynamic area of learning. In this course, you will learn
- The timeline and evolution of Digital PR in the media space.
- Comparative understanding of traditional and digital PR strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge about various tools and techniques used in PR like Press Conferences, Reputation Management, Damage control, and social media usage for PR.
- The entire workflow of PR strategies.
The course would require you to have:
- The knack of public dealing with creativity
- Negotiation skills
- Firm knowledge of the workings of social media
- Interest in sales and marketing processes
- Understanding of the needs of prospective clients
Learning the concepts of Digital PR will help you a great deal in your career. This course will help you become
Account executive for sales promotion
Consultant in public affairs
A sample of the recorded lecture to give you an idea of the format and depth of the course.
Learn the hacks of Digital PR by the leaders of the industry.
Some of our recruiters are
Become a certified Digital PR from AAFT
Know Our Experts
The Experts at AAFT Online bring a blend of professional experience and academic expertise to provide you with the right skills to become a market ready professional!
Shreya SabharwalFounder of SquareFork (PR Firm)
Shreya Sabharwal is an experienced PR professional who set up her agency in the year 2018. A prodigious individual, Shreya has worked towards elevating the image of F & B Brands through her crafty and creative solutions. She believes that any business can create branding in their vertical and sustain it for a long time with the proper guidance. Her expertise in digital marketing provides a unique perspective that makes this course market-oriented.See Courses